Many people fear the cost of engine repair, but good service can help prolong expensive engine repair. If your car’s engine needs help, then Miles Auto Service is the first place to stop.
Signs Your Car Might Need Engine Repair or Service
- Engine Noise
- Engine Stalls
- Burning odor
- Engine Service Light comes on.
- Gauge readings are low or high.
- Hard to start
- Keeps running after you turn off the key.
Solution: Mile’s Auto Service provides Turnerville, NJ with quality automotive and engine service and repair.
Our locally owned shop offers highly experienced; ASE certified technicians who produce high caliber results in the least amount of time. Quality is our highest priority. Bring your car in for diagnostic, repair, or replacement of:
- Quality engine diagnostic services
- Recommended factory services
- Oil and filter change
- Replace Vapor canister filter
- Ignition Services: Wires, Module, and Coil pack
- Spark plug replacement
- Fuel pump
- Engine electronics and sensor
- Emissions control system
- Distributor cap and rotor
- PCV Value and Crankcase ventilation
- Crankcase vent filter
It takes more than just regular oil changes to promote engine health.
At your local, dealership-alternative Mile’s Auto Service “Turnersville engine service shop” , we have over 25 years of experience. We offer the following:
- Engine service and repair
- Transmission service and repair
- 24-Hour Towing
- Over 25 Years Experience
- Most Extended Warranties Honored
- We Work On Most Makes And Models
- Member Of Bumper To Bumper Car Care
- 24 month /24,000 mile Warranty
- NJ State Inspection
For quality service and automotive care, bring your vehicle into Mile’s Auto Service or give us a call to set up an appointment. Either way, your care is in the best hands.