While we hate to see you go we understand that discontinuing your membership might be the right choice for you at this time. Below you will find the step to step process for discontinuing your Miles Auto Service membership.
- Visit our Miles Auto Service location.
- Upon reaching the front desk please make them aware of your request.
- Fill out the membership cancellation request form.
- Provide payment of any required cancellation or processing fees.
- The required notice is 30 days. Any fees due within the 30 day period must be paid in order for the cancellation to occur.
- See your membership agreement for exact agreement term details. The terms of your agreement will always supersede the terms explained on this document.
- Payment must be made at the front desk in order to process your cancellation. Without it, staff is not capable of completing your cancellation.
- It may take up to 10 days to process your cancellation. We suggest giving prior notice in order to avoid additional payments becoming due.
- You will be responsible for any payments coming due during that 10 day period.
- Turn in your membership card to the front desk upon completion of the cancellation request form.
If you cannot visit Miles Auto Service you may request a cancellation via certified mail. Simple write out your request and mail it to us with any required payments. Please retain your certified mail receipt for your records. We cannot fulfill cancellation requests sent via fax, email, text, or telephone.
Please reconsider us in the future when you are looking for your next automotive service membership.